ٍSticky Playing Video for WordPress (Media)
Sticky Playing Video is the ideal solution to sticky video while scrolling webpage.
let users stay watching videos while scrolling, which can be moved around the page. That way, you can continue browsing – while watching clips or series. Sticky Video works in many video sites including WordPress Video (hosted videos from Media Library), any video form other host end with video extensions like(mp4, mpg, flv, etc…), YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo, Sticky video will detect automatically when video playing and start scrolling, smoothly video will start sticky on any position you want, for other types of videos not listed support automatically detect playing you can easy found icon to pop up video.
Watch how does it work – https://youtu.be/NgoIF1srb2Y
Customize & Settings
- Width – Change Sticky Video width.
- Height – Change Sticky Video height.
- Top – Change Sticky Videospace between top of page and video.
- Show in left – Active show in left side of page.
- Left – Change Sticky Videospace between left of page and video.
- Show in right – Active show in right side of page.
- Right – Change Sticky Videospace between right of page and video.
- Draggable – Check on for draggable Sticky Video.
- Border – Show top border.
- Border color – Top border color.
- Close icon – Show close button.
- Close button color – Change close button color.
- Show sticky button – Show sticky button, this button for videos not supported auto sticky while scrolling.
- Sticky button color – Change Sticky button color.
- Active on mobile – Check on if you want sticky video work on mobile.
- Active on tablet – Check on if you want sticky video work on tablet.